Before following this tutorial, you must have implemented Firebase in your project. If you have not already done so, please follow this tutorial: https://appzmotion.com/help-center/implementing-firebase/.
Follow the next steps to send push notifications from Firebase:
- Go to Firebase Console (https://console.firebase.google.com/), enter to your project and click on Cloud Messaging section on the left menu.
- Click on the New notification button.
- Enter a Title and a Notification text, then click Next.
- Select your project from the list and click Next.
- Skip the next steps and click Review.
- Click the Publish button.